Saturday, October 9, 2010

Awake again... trying out Blogger-droid

Once again stuck awake alllllll night... starting to get a little annoyed with this lack of sleep :/ I think it has a lot to do with the depression... but maybe I'm just making excuses...

Something that annoyed me also, i've noticed a lot of old friends of mine deleted me from their facebooks for no reason at all... whatever... life was just the same when I wasn't aware of it so I guess I don't really care that much...

This is my first post with Blogger-droid for android (obviously) just hope it works like a normal post from the computer... and it would be nice if it didn't steal my password as well... but time will tell i suppose...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

5 comments:

  1. Post looks like any other! I wonder if there's something similar for iPhone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2
    Everything else looks normal

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck your friends. we're your buddies now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Works! whoaw! Mobile blogging ftw! I can only mobile blog trough an e-mail :-s

    ReplyDelete