Sunday, October 10, 2010

Didn't post today... So here it is... My thoughts of the day!

My leg is starting to feel a lot better :) I can almost walk normal again!!! :D

Didn't really do anything all day so I have nothing to write about... depressing...

I'm sick of morons mixing up Link and Zelda... get it right kids, come on...

aaaaaand I'm really bored right now so I'm going for a walk...

If anyone has any super interesting blog posts today, feel free to tell me to check it out in the comments! Later guys :P

9 comments:

  1. Well, get back to playing Doom then. That game rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, I feel the same way. Lazy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a good follow up post to the previous one

    I have a new post on GTL Everyday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. people arent mixing up link and zelda, you are getting trolled brah

    ReplyDelete