Thursday, October 7, 2010

Don't mean to be a tool...

Well the first post never really counts... so I'm going to do a REAL first post now I suppose... just to get all the cards out on the table (not that anyone cares anyway, because no one will ever read this...) My name is Dan, not Sean Galiger.

If you are wondering why my blog is called Galger Says, it is the same reason my xbox live name is GaligerD... There is a really funny character from an old board game (and I mean REALLY old!) called Mutant Chronicles. The characters name is... well.. Sean Galiger... And I just happen to name a lot of stuff after him just for the hell of it. Oh yeah... they made that terrible movie that was supposed to follow the game and the books... but really didn't... and couldn't... so it was awful...

Good day everyone ^-^ cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I was hoping it was after black Galiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I totally forgot about that guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I don't remember this guy D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's the guy who smashes the watermelons and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should legally change your name to Sean Galiger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sort of expecting some watermelon to get crushed!

    ReplyDelete