Saturday, October 9, 2010

Guess what I found?? Doom 3 :)

Yep! You read right! I was digging through some old boxes and I found my copy of Doom 3 (and the expansion :D) Didn't you forget the game existed? I certainly forgot, it has been so many years, but from what I remember I really enjoyed playing through the game. Also, considering I don't remember anything about the expansion at all (which isn't a bad thing because I'll enjoy it like it's brand new) I'd say it's about time I give it another play through.

I'm going to be spending a lot of time at home considering I can't really walk that well T-T ... because of my little accident from my last post... ahem*... but lets look on the bright side shall we! I have some time to tear through old titles... (even though that's all I do with my free time anyway LOL!!!) but now I have even MORE time :)

Cheers mates!

21 comments:

  1. you just reminded me of a lot of fun times, thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never played that game but I would like too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC. Nostalgia just hit me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got done with my GTL session this morning, and I was amused by your post

    keep up the solid work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember shitting my pants because of this game haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Doom 3 keeps you entertained while you recover

    ReplyDelete
  7. the game was good, still is.

    the movie, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey man, you asked about my layout, I just googled Blogger themes and found a good one on the first 1 or 2 links. and it came pre arranged the way it did, I just added the widgets. Good luck!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post made me open my eyes and stop squinting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you've got a great point on this one

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol i remember playing this when i was like 9 it was so damn scary game :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still haven't played this, think I should

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome post, bro! waiting for MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn now i want to play the first one too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember that game. It was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete