Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh man...

Writing a little early... which is totally NOT normal for me, but for some reason I have been up all night and can't seem to go to sleep. Watching home movies right now on adult swim... but considering I've watched it all on my computer in my dorm last semester (time well spent) It's not really holding my attention...

Just saw a commercial for a new Guitar Hero, and I must say... not excited at all... how many times can you repackage the same songs?... and then repurchase them for a different game... and then do the same for rockband...

Anyway... this is about me... HELP! 0-0 I'm so damn tired! What do I do???!?!?

16 comments:

  1. guitar hero really sucks if you play guitar... it throws off your playing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sleeping is generally a good idea when tired
    that or load up on coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i don't really see the appeal of buy all the new guitar hero games, its all just more of the same

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would suggest getting into some kind of physical activity during the day, and make sure you're not laying on your bed all during the day. That just keeps you from being comfortable at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love GH.. and i love playing guitar.. as far as i'm concerned the two don't cross over at all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the old guitar heroes. Everything after 3 is fail

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was a fan when it first came out. then it just seemed to get dull.

    still fun to play with friends and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. never played GH, are they just rehashing the game over and over now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought Rockband for the first time, and now I'm addicted.

    In any case, just watch TV or something until you can't stay awake anymore. This is what I do, but it's because I have zero responsibilities in life...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Home movies is a great show, i especially like the episodes with the characters played by Mitch Hedburg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah...Guitar Hero really hasn't done much with itself, it's a bit of a disappointment really.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guitar Hero was novel when it first came out, and stayed that way until about 3 years ago when it refused to change

    ReplyDelete