Friday, October 8, 2010

Went to the skatepark today...

Went to the skatepark with a few buddies of mine, and I was totally amped to FINALLY be at a skatepark for the first time in easily over a year. Guess what happens? In the first 5 minutes of warming up I eat shit and almost break my leg at the knee... also crack my elbow open... AGAIN!!!... So I got to sit around and watch my friends tear it up and have a good time while I sat on my board like a loser because I couldn't move my leg... and I still can't... and it hurts really REALLY bad right now...

So f**k my life recently, my luck has been nothing but shit... totally thankful I didn't break my leg, but my day was still kinda ruined, and I'm not in the highest of spirits at the moment... depression...

23 comments:

  1. That sucks man better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately man that's the risk you take with skating! Some days we do mad shit and wonder how we're still alive.

    Other days we trip over a kurb and end up in hospital! Keep with it man

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not rad to the sick in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouch! i used to skate, then i grew old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man :( ouch to me... you don't have to be a child to skate, it's all about what you're into...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh man, cracking an elbow open sounds disgusting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that must have hurt. Hey, at least you have friends and you know what they say : you haven't lived if you havent broken any bones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @-ITW Yeah man... down to the muscle tissue... good shit, it was a really awesome time

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh, i'm more of a bike person. i wish i could skate though -_-

    ReplyDelete
  10. man, thats a bummer. hope your leg gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah thats too bad, probably had something to do with you not going to a skatepark for a year

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow i really hope you get better =/ last time i was to a skatepark i almost broke my wrist

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always sucked at skateboarding, and most skateparks don't let you ride your mountain bikes there, so I always had to drive far to find nice technical trails, so quit your whining!!!

    ReplyDelete